To help you navigate how each double-elimination bracket works we have broken down each one for better understanding.
7 Team Double Elimination Bracket
- Team 1 and Team 2 will play in game one.
- Team 3 and Team 4 will play in game two.
- Team 5 and Team 6 will play in game three.
- Team 7 will play the winner of game one for game four.
- The winner of game two and the winner of game three will play each other for game five.
- Game six will begin the first game of the losers’ bracket. The loser of game two will play the loser of game three.
- Game seven is between the loser of game one and the loser of game five.
- Game eight is also played from the loser’s bracket. For this game, the loser from game four will play the loser from game six.
- For game nine, the two undefeated teams that still remain in the winners’ bracket will face-off to determine who will go onto the championship round.
- Next, teams from the losers’ bracket will go head-to-head to determine who gets to play the currently undefeated team. Game ten is between the winner of game seven and the winner of game eight.
- Game eleven will be played between the winner of game ten and the loser of game nine. The winner of this game goes on to the championship round.
- For game twelve and possibly game thirteen, the winner from game nine will play the winner from game eleven. If the undefeated team loses, a second game needs to be played between the two teams until one of them has suffered two losses.