To help you navigate how each double-elimination bracket works we have broken down each one for better understanding.
11 Team Double Elimination Bracket
- Game one is between Team 1 and Team 2.
- Game two is between Team 3 and Team 4.
- Game three is between Team 5 and Team 6.
- Game four is between Team 7 and Team 8.
- Game five is between the winning team from game one and Team 9.
- Game six is between the winning team from game two and Team 10.
- Game seven is between the winning team from game three and Team 11.
- The next five games are played from the loser’s bracket. In game eight, we see the two losing teams from games two and four play.
- Game nine features the two losing teams from games three and five.
- Game ten is played between the losing teams from games one and seven.
- Game eleven will be played between the two losing teams from games eight and nine.
- Game twelve is then played between the two losing teams from games six and ten.
- For game thirteen, the two winning teams from games four and five will play one another.
- In game fourteen, the two winning teams from games six and seven will play against each other.
- Game fifteen is a head-to-head matchup between the winning team from game twelve and the losing team from game thirteen.
- Game sixteen is then played between the winning team from game eleven and the losing team from game fourteen.
- Game seventeen is where the two undefeated teams will play each other.
- The two remaining teams in the losers bracket will face off in game eighteen.
- The losing team from game seventeen will play the winning team from game eighteen in game nineteen.
- Game twenty begins the championship round where the undefeated team from the winners bracket will play the winner from the losers bracket until one of them has been double eliminated.
Sign up to get a printable PDF version of this bracket.