To help you navigate how each double-elimination bracket works we have broken down each one for better understanding.
6 Team Double Elimination Bracket
- Game one is between Team 1 and Team 2.
- Game two is between Team 3 and Team 4.
- Team 5 will play the winner from game one in game three.
- Team 6 will play the winner from game two in game four.
- The next two games will be played from the loser’s bracket. Game five is between the loser of game one and the loser of game four.
- Game six is played between the loser of game two and the loser of game three.
- For game seven, the two undefeated teams play one another. The loser of game seven will enter the losers’ bracket for the first time.
- Game eight is played between the two winning teams from the losers’ bracket: the winner of game five and the winner of game six.
- For game nine, the loser from game seven will play the winner from game eight.
- The tenth game begins the championship round. The undefeated team from the winners’ bracket will play the winner of game nine. If the undefeated team wins, they are crowned the champion but if they lose, another game is played between the same teams until one of them has lost twice.
Sign up to get a printable PDF version of this bracket.