To help you navigate how each double-elimination bracket works we have broken down each one for better understanding.
4 Team Double Elimination Bracket
- Game one is played between Team 1 vs Team 2.
- Game two is played between Team 3 vs Team 4.
- Game three is played between the two winners of games one and two.
- At this point, the losers’ bracket will be starting to fill in. Game four will begin play in the losers’ bracket and the two teams that lost in games one and two will play each other.
- For game five, the loser of game three and the winner of game four will face-off to determine who gets to play the currently undefeated team in the championship.
- Game six begins the championship. The currently undefeated team will play the winner or from game five. A team must lose twice to be eliminated so if the undefeated team loses, they will play the same team again to determine the champion.
Sign up to get a printable PDF version of this bracket.