The Barry Bonds BP Hitting Drill helps build bat and barrel awareness through a hitting drill progression.
The coach can set up behind an L-Screen to toss balls to the hitter.
- The batter is going to practice hitting balls in different areas of the field.
- For the first hit, the player should bat balls down directly at home plate.
- Next, the player will spike the ball down at a 45-degree angle.
- Next, the player should try hitting a one-hopper back to the pitcher’s mound.
- Next, the player will hit a line drive just over the mound.
- Next, hit one right to the centerfielder.
- Next, loft the ball right over the centerfielder.